Saturday, July 26, 2008

Honey, don't let your deal go down

I ended getting Watchmen (thanks anyway, Frank) and so far, so good. Has one of the best written beginnings I think I've ever read in a comic, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm sure when I'm done reading it, I'll be pining for the movie to come out, which won't be happening for some time , so I'll have to content myself with masturbating. Aww, now why did I have to go and say that? And here I was trying to keep this post squeaky clean. Now I've sullied it by introducing that wicked, immoral act into the equation. Better quit while I'm ahead and leave all talk of the Donkey Punch out of this post (I confess I'm not exactly sure what that is, but I'll bet Luke Warm's soul that it's not very romantic).
--
Speaking of Luke Warm, we had a little send off for him and Heidi, the paralegal, who was also leaving. It was kind of bittersweet. Even though I only work with Luke Warm one day a week, it was still nice having him there, something to look forward to. And Heidi was really sweet and will be missed, too. I don't know what Tim and Jeff will do without her. She was very good at her job.

We were all going to go out for some drinks after work, but both Luke Warm and Heidi had to get home. Luke had to hurry home and scout apartments online (the place he and Scott were about to move into was given to someone else, leaving them high and dry) and Heidi needed to move into her new place, which was not given to someone else. We're going to reschedule and I hope it goes down, because it'll be nice to see everyone outside of work. I think I'll bring some DMT to make things more interesting.

I stopped off at the grocery store after work and before I went in, I dropped by the bookstore fro a few minutes. When I left, I saw Mara about fifty feet ahead of me. Her back was to me and it looked like she was headed home. I called her and had fun describing her surroundings to her until she figured out I was physically nearby and wasn't using my Shaman skills.

So the two of us did some grocery shopping, after which I took her home. I needed the night to myself, but we'll see each other today.

And with that, I think I'll go masturbate.

No comments: