Monday, April 9, 2007

Runs for your life

From sun up to to sun down and beyond, I've had the shits today. I'm convinced I caught a bug from one of my relatives yesterday, when I was at my grandmother's house for Easter. My father had just recovered from a devastating case of the stomach flu and my sister and my cousin's kids were in the grips of, or were getting over similar ailments. I feel fine except for the unstoppable torrents of watered-down feces that keeps me in the bathroom constantly. It was a challenge trying to work between frequent visits to the bathroom today.

Besides that, I've been interviewing people at work and will be interviewing potential roommates all this week. Luke Warm came by work today and spoke with my boss Karen about working there part time and now it looks like he may be working with me full time. That could be a lot of fun.

I'm tuckered out and will end this. There's more writing I need to do here and on myspace, where I was challenged to write ten weird things about myself, but I'm going to put it off until I have more energy.

No comments: