Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When I see you changing, it makes me think that I can change too

Been reading Stanton Friedman's Captured, about the Betty and Barney Hill UFO incident. I wasn't very invested early on in the book, which was more my fault than the book's, but last night  I read a sizable chunk and stayed up late as a result. I woke up to a rhythmic pounding sound that was reminiscent of something generated from the bowels of Mordor. It was seven thirty; I was not happy. They're constructing another building across the park and work started early. This is a quiet place, but only relatively speaking. It takes a concerted effort to leave society behind. Maybe someday I'll go off-grid. Maybe not.


Ok, this is aggravating.  I typed the above paragraph a few days ago and didn't get back to it until today. I typed another several paragraphs and, because of the wonders of technology, or more Spira's laptop ,  everything new I added was deleted.

Not terribly thrilled, especially considering the time and effort I put into it. I'm not going through that again, so fuck it.

Maybe another time.


No comments: