Thursday, July 24, 2014

Think for yourself 'cause I won't be there for you

Been busy all around. Work has significantly picked up and so many other things have needed attending to. I won't get into those other things because, quite frankly, they'd bore you. Or maybe not. What do I know? But busy I have been and it hasn't been awful. Let's leave it at that.

Anyway

For those of you who are Ignore Emporium fans, you can look forward to a couple of new songs appearing on the IE Facebook page in a day or two. I'll have to mix down at home on my computer. I need to head there anyway as it's been a couple of weeks since I've stopped by. I'm crossing my fingers that it's not in complete shambles. We'll see. Doesn't matter if it is, I suppose; I won't be back until next month.

I've been reading a lot about our country's religion of Nationalism, which, the evidence illustrates, tops all others. Perhaps I'll expand on this topic in another post.

Been watching The Leftovers and I like it a lot. Similar to Lost in that there are more questions than answers, but The Leftovers is far superior, in my opinion.  Check it out, sayeth I.

The week has flown by. The bulk of last weekend was at my mom's doing stuff. This weekend I've got a guy coming by to fix the AC units here (Thank God!) and I've got to get Missy D a new ID tag (The other night during our walk she was off leash and when she came over to me, her tags were gone. I've since scoured the park several times to no avail. Thought I'd find them; I thought wrong).

Well, now it's time to say goodnight, as Ringo once sang.

Pip, Pip, and Cheerio!



No comments: