Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello daddy, hello mom, it's your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!

Haven't heard from Spira but she's been posting on FB here and there about her progress. She's in Bali now I believe. Here at the homestead the central a/c keeps shutting off and requires constant rebooting. Before she left, Spira told me this happens on occasion. Little did she know. Still, it's not a big issue and, judging by one of her recent FB posts, she's been in the midst of some insane heat and humidity.

I'm on vacation but in a way it more resembles Rocky's training regimen in Rocky IV. Well, perhaps not as intense and 80's themed, but I've been amping up the exercise. In addition to practicing yoga daily, I've been taking advantage of the stairwell in the building and running up and down four flights with weights at least four times a session.  And having a place to myself has really benefited my yoga practice. Sessions have become more creative and flowing and the aforementioned weights have been incorporated (they're Spira's five pound hand weights). 

I've done my share of relaxing here, to be sure. And I've also indulged in snacks a bit more than I usually do, but hey, it's vacation. It is, but I don't want to come out the other end of it a soft serve doughboy (I think I just coined a term). What if instead I emerged fitter than ever? We'll see, but I'm giving it a go. It hasn't hurt that I've been  watching a bunch of Anderson Silva MMA fights. 

There are things to do so I'm signing off. I'll probably post more often than usual, so if you're pining to find out how the wedding went last weekend, you probably should rethink your life, but also don't fret because I just mays grace another post with its shimmering sexiness and grace. 

Or something like that. Ciao!

No comments: