Tuesday, April 15, 2014

And he smiled to gaze upon her, did that sly old Reynardine

I'm listening to Bert Jansch's Rosemary Lane. It takes me back to when I bought my Taurus and was working at Healthy Back in Natick. Adam introduced me to Bert Jansch with this album; it's softer and prettier than his others and it is my favorite.

Had one aim with my earlier yoga session: to not be regimented and hurried, but to have fun, loose as a goose, and slow and vivid. I knew if I didn't go that route, my session would be frustrating and short. I listened to Sheila Chandra and accomplished my aim. For the last couple of weeks, my practice has consisted mostly of trying new things; it was nice just going for a joy ride.

Sigh

I've been on a bit of a Mad Men bender the last couple of days. Well, not really, I've only watched a few episodes, but who gives a shit. The point I'm trying to make is that I'm about to bail and go watch some Mad Men.

I'll try to report back tomorrow and fill you in about all sorts of stuff that I find necessary to share. Like:

deeper meditation

the beach with Spira and Princess Puppy Baby

music

the unraveling of Billy's secret plot against me

the golden age of television and how it has affected my movie watching

and much, much more.

Anyway

It's a rainy night, post deeply satisfying yoga session. Mad Men beckons, I'll meditate and sleep.

G'night, fellow travelers

No comments: