Monday, September 10, 2012

On a clear day you can see forever

Just got home and I'm beat. And resigned to my dharma; if not all the way, then closer than before. This means the frustration and bewilderment that has resulted from this path I'm on has been diluted to the point where I.....Ok, my computer just crashed again. Been happening with greater frequency. Am I surprised? Nope. Computers aren't built to last. Well, it's a good thing I have a pile of F-you money in my closet to buy another one that will last only a few years.

I had a dream last night that seemed to last the entire time I was asleep. The details are sketchy, but I feel I've been there before and that it might real. Whatever its nature, I wish I was there right now. I was with friends and felt peace and joy.

I dream of leaving. I can do it easier than many. The seed of a plan begins to form.

Another short post because I'm feeling pretty shitty and probably should try to remedy that. I'll go listen to Duncan Trussell's latest podcast. He has an uncanny way of addressing what I need most .

 Peace, readers.

No comments: