Monday, April 9, 2012

Some of them want to use you, and some of them want to be used by you

Sometimes, like the present moment, I sit before the keyboard and question whether I want to proceed. There is that facet of me, the child that protests reflexively to anything that requires more than five minutes of it's attention, that wants to flee this post. The rationale in play is that I need to decompress after a day of mental and physical activity. It doesn't hold up to scrutiny because, at the very least, writing this blog is a way in which I decompress, as evidenced by the shameful lack of quality herein .

That little child, let's call him Billy, is only trying to look out for me. Or maybe not. Probably not, considering how needy the little fucker is. He don't care 'bout no one but his own damn self! It's why I don't want to have kids: they're narcissistic, cunning, manipulative pieces of shit.

While the above is a cynical sweeping generalization - I guess -it's still kind of true, though you're too chicken to admit you agree because you'd have to accept the fact that you're a horrible person . But it's also true that children are playful and fun; not long removed from the pure loving light of the One, they still retain the comfort and bliss of where they'd just been. I spent the day with my nieces and nephews yesterday, it being Easter, and we had more fun than a room full of puppies. I watched Patrick, six years old, assembling his Prince of Persia Lego set and he was perfectly in the moment. So intent was he on the task at hand, he wouldn't have noticed if I set off a hand grenade in the toilet. Ok, he'd notice that, but he was so present, so blissed-out, watching him was a meditation.

My libido ran the show today. I wanted to make sweet, sweet love with* just about every woman I encountered (alas, nothing came of it). After work at the grocery store it was almost overwhelming. Women everywhere! I haunted the aisles, vibrating in charged hypnosis and weakly staving off a parade of urges .

Ok, I made it this far, which is a small victory, but I need to attend to other matters, one of which requires me to go to another room and sit over a bowl of water. I will post again, soon. There are tidings afoot, dear readers! And they must be shared with all and sundry or a stack of baby otters will be lit aflame. Stay tuned!

Later, after yoga and before meditation, I will read from The Trial, which I've been enjoying thoroughly, and also the Bhagavad Gita, which has been singing its verses to my soul. So you see, I've got things to do. And so do you, you servants of Baphomet. Get thee behind me, devils!

* It should always be "with" and not "to". It's why I don't say "Excuse me ladies, would you care to join me in the master bedroom? I'd like to have sex to you."

No comments: