Monday, February 21, 2011

If you still want me, please forgive me

Ella is moving out. We found out late last week, which leaves us little time to find someone for March. She's only lived here a few months and I think I've only seen her maybe three times. Too bad, she's well liked around here. So far, we've interviewed three people. One more tomorrow and then we'll decide.

Went to Craig's this weekend for a guy-cation. It was me, Heath, Andy, Mike, and Craig. We played and listened to music, watched the ultra cheesy Megaforce, ate Chinese food, and discussed the works of Joyce. Well, maybe not that last bit, it was guy-cation after all, but it was a fun time all the same.

Finished reading A Maggot the other day. Intriguing read, and as much as I enjoyed reading it, I found myself rushing through the last couple of chapters. I know why, but I'm not going to tell you. Next, I'll finish the DMT book and Vallee's Confrontations. And then? Well, it's up in the air. I'm thinking of finally getting around to Bill Simmon's Big Book of Basketball. But then there's the Wheel of Time re-read. We'll see.

The Bigfoot Facebook page has been posting some suspect videos lately. This last one they posted was placed at #2 of their list, right behind the Patterson-Gimlin film. Not even close. What they claim to be a family of Bigfoot hiding near some trees, looks to me like leaves and branches. Try again, guys.

Off to play some music, watch The Wire, read, who knows what else.

No comments: