Monday, January 17, 2011

In the old time, it was not a crime

Oh, boy, do I love listening to Deerhoof. If everyone on the planet was a fan, we'd all be happy. There would still be plenty of violence and strife, but we'd all be happy. Don't bother asking me how that would be possible, just accept everything I say at face value.

So, Troll 2 lived up to its billing as worst movie ever. It really brought the ruckus. I found it thoroughly watchable.

The Patriots lost. I had a feeling that might happen. Any given Sunday, they say. Very true. So, here's my prediction: Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. Green Bay wins. Take it to the bank.

Been reading Jacques Vallee's Dimensions and my mind is being stretched thin. Vallee was one of the first to put forth the idea that what we refer to as UFOs and ETs might actually be locals, meaning they're not from Mars or some distant galaxy, but have been here the entire time, existing just outside our reality. He makes a good case and explores our myths and legends to support it. Elves and fairies, gnomes and trolls, might not just be flights of fancy. Intriguing, well thought out, stuff.

Earlier today, I felt uneasy, doom-ridden, but as the day progressed, I felt much better. In fact, I've been feeling positively cheery these last couple of hours. I went out for coffee earlier and, I can't say this with absolute certainty, but there may have been a spring in my step as I walked the sidewalks of this fine city.

I'm debating whether to watch Ugetsu or The Celtics/Magic game. Maybe I'll just work on some music and eat one of Janelle's cookies. Maybe I'll go say hi to Pooch Edward. Maybe I'll shut up about my possible plans.

With that, I'm out this piece. Holla!

No comments: