Wednesday, November 17, 2010

But I see her face coming through the haze, I remember it from those crazy days

My computer seems to behaving lately, but it's not back to form. I think, until I get a new computer, I'll be dealing with my fair share of frustration. Ah, but like I said, it's behaving and I'm pleased. I'm going to chase that feeling.

My phone, on the other hand, has not been behaving. I've come to find out that I'm not getting all my calls and texts. I'll have to get a replacement. And speaking of getting a replacement, there's my bum hip. Looks like surgery is in my future. Joking, there - my hips are in fine shape. I can shake 'em like Elvis as long as I want and suffer no ill effects.

So in the last couple of days, I've picked up some favorable vibes from two women I'm into. Strange, that, because they are yin and yang as far as my interest goes and the flirty vibes occurred virtually back to back. The first woman, I know not her name, is an abstracter at the Cambridge Registry. I haven't met her officially, but we've had the eye contact thing going. I've heard her talk with others and she's quite funny and personable. And a little flaky. And cute. On the surface, she seems like someone I'd want to pursue a relationship with. Woman number two works at the Lowell Registry and is opposite Miss Cambridge in almost every way. My attraction to her is purely carnal and I don't think we'd be a good match as far as a relationship is concerned. Looks like I've got a Betty/Veronica thing going on here. Miss Cambridge is blond like Betty and Miss Lowell is a brunette like Veronica. Oh, the similarities abound!If memory serves, Archie ended up choosing Veronica, but I think that was the wrong choice. Ronnie was hot, no doubt, but Betty was so much better for Archie in the long run. And the long run is where it's at, son!

On that note, I'm going to bail on this post. I have little else to offer and would like to watch some Celtics and do some reading. I'm almost halfway through the Dragon Reborn and, as an accompaniment, I've been enjoying reading the lovely Leigh Butler's re-read of the series. So, it appears I'll be getting my geek on tonight. Cheers, bitches!

1 comment:

Leigh, Andrea Leigh Gil said...

My phone was on the fritz too... due to washing it.:( Just finished paying for the new one. ya know they say deaths come in threes. As you remember first it was my computer then I killed my phone and well my camera has been sickly for a while now. Ill be sending you some positive mojo if you send some my way as well. :)