Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sick again

I spoke to soon about feeling better. You know, I knew in the back of my mind not to celebrate my recovery, that I was probably just experiencing the eye of the storm. I went ahead and did it anyway, and by gum, not long after that I suffered an all out assault from this asshole virus. Should have kept my mouth shut, but what are you going to do.

Consequently, my head weighs sixty pounds right now and and my nose is so stuffed up an atom wouldn't be able to traverse my nasal passages unimpeded. I gave work a shot, but between people telling me to leave lest I infect them and my inability to summon even the slightest amount of energy to do my job effectively, coming home and resting was the only option for me. So, I made my juice and will take it easy. I will read and sleep and watch a movie and sleep and go online and sleep and have some juice and sleep and .........well, you get the idea.

I will not retract my earlier statement about fighting this dastardly cold. I am more pissed at it than ever, especially after it tricked me into making me think I was getting better. What a son of a bitch!! It hasn't seen the last of me.

No comments: