Monday, November 19, 2007

Now we're going to be face to face, and I'll lay right down in my favorite place

My cold has found its groove and has not abated. Every time I think I'm getting better, I'm hit with a bout of fatigue or congestion settles into my head. I didn't do much of anything today, but I feel wiped out. I feel out of touch with everything and can not wait to get better. I did some yoga without passing out in exhaustion. It's a start.

I'm too tired to even write. And it's not even seven o'clock yet. There's nothing for it but to get in bed and watch a film and do some reading. I woke up this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I put my ipod on and floated off to some Gram Parsons. Then, when I woke up again, I switched to some George Jones and Tammy Wynette. The way I was feeling, I should have kept that up all day and never got out of bed.

With that, I will curl up under the blankets and wait this sonofabitch cold out.

No comments: