Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I was alone, I took a ride, I didn't know what I would find there

Woke up with a scratchy throat. Uh oh! Well, Karen has been sick and so has Rich, so maybe it stands to reason that I may be coming down with something. I hope not. I'm going to fight it, if there indeed is an"it". It's too early in the season to be sick. But no, I'm not sick, nor am I becoming sick, so there is nothing to talk about here.

Last night I decided to do some yoga, even though I had given myself the day off from any form of exercise. I did it because, well, it felt good to do it. I was feeling a bit unbalanced and what better way to get back on track than to do some yoga? It was a good session and afterward I felt in tune the universe. Well, maybe not the universe, but my body felt pretty good.

Later, I watched a Webster Tarpley lecture on Google but fell asleep half way through it. Too bad, it was better than I thought it would be. Loose Change comes out on dvd today. Don't know if I'll pick up a copy or not. I'm tempted.

Ok, my throat is still scratchy and my chest feels a bit tight and hot. Maybe.......No,no,no! Enough with this talk of being sick. I am a vision of wellness. Let's move on.
--
As I stated yesterday, I need to schedule a trip back to earth, but damn, it's been difficult! What has she done to me? I think I've been drugged. Yes, that is precisely what's happened. It's the only explanation for my behavior. What else could it be? Sure, I've been into women before, and thought upon them fondly and dreamy-like, but this is something else, and if I wasn't so caught up in it, I'd be embarrassed for myself.

Anyway, in all seriousness, even though she hasn't been all-pervasive in my thoughts, I do need to forcibly put a stop to thinking about her. At least not as much as I have been. It's not healthy, least of all because this situation may very well end up badly for me. There's a voice within me, though, that counsels patience, that believes she and I will eventually be together. That, even though it may sometimes seem otherwise, she knows this, too, and is receptive to it happening. This is the voice that throws logic, odds, percentages, whatever, out the window.

Understandably, this voice does not hold much sway in my thoughts. Usually, that is. Regarding the situation I'm in, it will not shut the fuck up. It's a crap shoot, and this voice loves crap shoots, whether down the road I'll say to it, "you magnificent bastard, you were right all along!" or "see what happens when I listen to you, you little shit?". Ah, but it's pulling for me to come out on top, to experience a part of life I've gone too long without experiencing. Even if nothing comes of this, I can't really fault the little guy for trying.
--
It's starting to clear up outside. And it's warmer than I expected it would be. I hope it stays that way later on so I can go for a run in comfort. I will go for a run because as I mentioned earlier, I'm not coming down with anything, I am not sick. I am a healthy son of a bitch. And that's the way it will stand.

No comments: