Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Penetrate the evening that the city sleeps to hide

Home from work and relaxing after a fulfilling dinner. Not long afterward, I licked at a THC laden lollipop for a bit. It's my first time with the lollipop, so I took pains not to over indulge. It's a different ball game when you eat or drink cannabis. If you're not careful, the experience can be and overwhelming, anxiety-riddled affair. Believe me, I know from experience. I ate a pot brownie at a party once (on an empty stomach, to boot) and went through hell for several hours. I am not looking to relive that experience. No, sir.

Last night, I had a dream in which I was in Ontario looking for Sasquatch with TimberGiantBigfoot. As we headed toward a dirt road we saw one cross it. It was massive, about fifteen ft. tall! Its footfalls were so heavy, the ground shook. What a sight to behold! Alas, it was a dream, but boy do I wish it had actually happened. I've been nerding out on everything Bigfoot lately, so I'm not surprised the elusive creature has been occupying my dreams.

Not feeling anything yet. It's only been about forty minutes. We'll see if I make it through this post. Ha!

Janelle is pretty close to completing my new tattoo. I'm eager to have it done. This one will be quite a bit larger than my first ones. And it will be equally as meaningful, particularly because one of my nearest and dearest is designing it.

Alright, time to plan out the rest of my evening. I plan on practicing yoga; we'll see how it goes once the cannabis kicks in. I'm guessing it will be a deep, bliss filled experience, but who knows. We'll see.

One last thing. To the best of your ability try to live in the present and not stew over things that happened in the past. For example, if you're stirring up shit about me regarding something like, I don't know, a bunch of emails from years ago concerning an offensive joke (not told by me), my recommendation is for you to let it go. Or you can gossip about it some more. Your choice. That's right, things have a way of getting back to me. Personally, I don't really care that much, but the ears do ring sometimes. I would say get a life, but I'm not about to enter the fray. Anyway, life is too short; try to enjoy yourselves.

The past is history and the future a mystery.

Peace, children.

No comments: