Thursday, April 9, 2015

I can't know what I'm bout to do

Spira and I went out for Ethiopian food tonight. It was my first time. Spira had been raving about it for a while and never got over her surprise that I'd never had it before. Well, I learned tonight why she was so enthusiastic. It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. And healthy to. Oh, and you get to eat with your hands, which is a small but satisfying bit of liberation from unflinching social norms.

A fine meal and fine company. Spira's reached a place in her life that is a pleasure to behold. The work she's put into her spiritual practice over the years has been paying off. She glows these days.

Alright, look: I'm keeping this briefer than brief because it's been a long day and I'd like to unwind before bed. The weather was raw and cold today - winter's grip has not weakened much - and it makes me want to get under the covers and ease into a lucid dream of endless azure pastures of divine bliss.

Ciao

No comments: