Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Everyone needs love, you know that it's true, someday you'll find someone that will fall in love with you

I'm tired. This will be a short post. It has to be or I'll pass out onto my keyboard. Yes, children, matters are that dire.

I had a late night last night. A good portion of it was spent at Foley's place playing music. I had a bunch of energy when I got home and didn't make it to bed at a reasonable time. I did stuff like meditate and watch some videos from Timbergiantbigfoot, one of my favorite Bigfoot researchers. I fell asleep listening to Terrence McKenna speak about how our allegiance to Materialism has blinded us to other essential and multitudinous aspects of existence. I wonder if it affected my dreams. Must have at least a little bit; I have a vague recollection of a dream in which I tripped on mushrooms. Mckenna was, among other things, an ethnobotanist and a proponent of psychedelics, in case you didn't know.

Ignore Emporium practiced on Sunday. It had been a while. We were a bit rusty but that was to be expected. We've been getting a lot of good feedback. I'm jazzed to start playing out. Stay tuned, readers! Stay tuned, I said!

Man, the last Big Three Best of podcast was effing brilliant! A true comedic masterpiece. I'm not even going to bother getting into it here because I have a feeling none of you know of what I speak. Too bad because it was so layered and so hilarious and so....

Anyway

Alright, I promised a short post and short it will be. I haven't passed out yet; the salad and chai seemed to have revivified me a bit after a yoga session that went deep and expended some energy. Still, I'm out this piece because I never go back on my word.

A pleasant evening to you.

No comments: