Friday, February 13, 2015

Take me to heart, and I'll always love you

A blizzard is on the way. Oh, boy. Well, we've been toughened up by the relentless snow storms; we can handle this one; we're in fighting shape, robust.  Ah, enough weather talk; it's enough living through it.

I've been feeling pretty good these days. That is a good thing, right? Yeah, there have also been moments of fuck everything, I want to murder every single life form (minus my human and animal friends and family, of course) but they pass. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a human being who is trying to get through this thing alive.

Anyway

I've been listening to The Big Three podcast. I've probably listened to every episode at least four or five times. What can I say? It's an essential part of my life; keeps me laughing on a regular basis. It's God's work those boys are doing.(Just found out there is a reunion episode about to air. I'm more or less in a state of ecstasy right now).

Pretty close to pulling the trigger on purchasing the new Father John Misty album. I've listened to several tracks already and it's clear it's the best thing he's done to date. Not sure if I'm feeling that vibe right now, so we'll see.

Ok, I purchased it and also Jessica Pratt's lovely and strange new album. Her voice is unique, probably not for everyone (shades of Joanna Newsom) but I jive with it. Holla!

Know what?

I'm out.


Peace.

No comments: