Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hey, ooh, what'll I do? Looks like it's the end

When I arrived at work this morning, there was a fan going in the lobby and when I walked into the office, all the windows were open. It's practically Palm Beach weather today - about 23 degrees - but it's not warm enough to warrant all of that. I found out quickly from Tim and my nose that there was a strong gas odor in the building. The fire dept. claimed there had been a gas leak at the town hall and it had drifted into the vents of our building.

About a half hour later we were informed they had discovered a high amount of carbon monoxide in the building and that we should leave. So we left. Good thing, because I was starting to feel a bit woozy, which could have been the result of pounding a bottle of Robitussin in my car on the way to work, but probably not because I've built up a tolerance at this point.

Anyway

I went to Whole Foods for a few things and when I got back to my car, it stalled a couple of times in the parking lot and at the next two stop signs nearby. I made it back to the city; it didn't stall again. Hopefully, it was the result of something weather related, like snow in the exhaust pipe or some shit.

Once home, I shoveled the snow banks at the end of our driveway to increase visibility. I half expected to hear Steve scraping the shovel along his driveway with his vacant gimlet-eyed, shark-like persistence. He was nowhere to be found though, so I guess even Steve takes a break once in a.....

Stop the presses! As I type, Steve and his dad just pulled in the driveway and unloaded a brand new snow blower from the back of their truck. I'm not a betting man, but I'll bet everything I hold dear that he'll take it for a test run, or at the very least let it run idle for a while. There's no way I'm escaping a sound assault. No way.

I'm also willing to bet that ape probably needs to change his tighty whities (there is no doubt in my mind he wears anything else) from all the explosive orgasms he's been filling them with over this acquisition.

Guess what? He hasn't started the snow blower yet, but he's got shovel in hand and is going ape shit on his driveway. I thought he'd already gotten every last fucking flake, but I guess not. I suppose I should brace myself for another several hours of this. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
--

My libido has been through the roof lately. I could use a proper shagging or two or three, to be sure. It's probably a good idea that I stay away from certain women for a while until I get a hold of this thing. Don't worry, I'm not grabby, but I may start to swoon.

Anyway

I've been listening to Terrence McKenna lectures the last couple of nights. One concerned the mysterious Voynich Manuscript and the other was given to The Jung Society and mostly concerned alchemy, hermeticism, and shamanism. What an intelligent, engaging man he was.

Btw, that fucking troglodyte is STILL scraping his shovel along his driveway. It's been about an hour. By my tally, he's devoted about a full day to the last storm. He's done this with shovels, a massive snow blower, and assistance from various people. Almost 24 hours.

Alright, I'm out of here.

Boston Strong!

No comments: