Monday, January 12, 2015

I want a horse, I want sheep, I want to get me a good night's sleep, living in the heart of the country

It's been a while, so I'm producing a post. I must admit, however, that I'm doing so somewhat reluctantly, for it grows late and I'm beat. Well, I'll trudge on, but I'm giving myself fifteen minutes. After that, I'm out of here, dear.

At the end of my last post, I mentioned I might watch Edge of Tomorrow. Well, I did. It was wonderful. It's the kind of sci-fi action movie I enjoy best. It had thrills, laughs, great acting, great effects. The story was told in a clear and concise manner. It's not terribly complicated, but in lesser hands, it could have become a jumbled mess. Now I want to watch it again.

My time grows short, so I'm going minimal the rest of the post. Here goes.

Band=fun.

Today I saw a possibility grow dim. Maybe. Maybe not. Probably. Who knows? I felt sad and lonely in patches afterward. I moved on, it is ok.

Spira turned me on to the beneficial properties of crystals. She gave me two: one chunk of quartz, one polished piece of amethyst. Don't feel anything yet. I'll give it time. We'll see.

Reading Stephen King's It. This is my second go. First time was....when? Shoot, maybe  when I was in high school. Anyway, it's been a while; it's almost like reading it for the first time. King is a very good writer. The older I get, the more I appreciate him.


Ok, bye.


No comments: