Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I still remember the talks by the water

Today was thick with undulating situations (hold tight, pure of heart!) and I'm glad to be at home relaxing. Not a bad day, but all over the map, not literally so, but in ways.....ah, you know what I mean. Relaxing, yes - a hot soak beckons. I'm tired, listening to Yours Is No Disgrace and it fortifies. Okay, I'll shower, but while I'm here, I may as well put in a little time.

Speaking of Yes, I heard samples of the new Close To The Edge remix done by Steven Wilson, who I understand is much revered and sought after. I can see why. I love the original and never thought it needed a remix, but boy does what I heard sound amazing. The clarity, son! Gotta find out when the album will be made available.

Okay, it's time for that soak. I'll probably listen to a Big Three podcast (I can't get enough!) afterward and then meditate and read and shit. Need to reach a serene place; can't let the ornery, fearful side be predominant.

And Starship Trooper plays, one of my favorite songs in the whole wide world. I smile.

G'night, lads and lasses. And, you know what? I may be back before Thanksgiving with a new, perhaps different and possibly more sexy, post. Stay tuned.


No comments: