Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sitting out on your house watching hardcore UFOs

I've been absent. I've been either too busy or too comatose to devote the high golden amount of energy this hallowed ground I call a blog requires. Was it you who just said to yourself "You call it a blog, Kevin, but the rest of us call it an embarrassment, a shit show." If it was you, I'll accept your apology in the form of a kiss (firmly on the lips from the women and the sole of my shoe from the men). Look, I'm here now, so you can go gentle on the breeze and desist from projecting your bullshit onto me, one who was born from the bosom of the most golden of lights.

I have more to say on The Walking Dead, but, (no surprise) it'll have to wait for another post. This has become a running gag. Ah, I'll get there eventually and I assure you, you will be underwhelmed. I just don't have the energy to write this evening, but I did want to check in (lil' ego demands it). Sleepy. Maybe I have mono. I'm told they call it the kissing disease.

There are things to say about the Boston Marathon attack but that, too, will have to wait. Terrible terrible terrible. But true human spirit, the inherent oneness that resides ubiquitous and subterranean in our lives, shone through that day and that is reassuring.

I'll be back soon, vagrants. The weekend approaches. Evangeline will attempt to make a Dr. Who fan of me. Who knows (Ha! Get it?). I've been watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. That one I like.

Sigh O'Nara

No comments: