Thursday, May 3, 2012

Magnet draw day from dark, sun zoom spark

I feel good. Just had a delicious meal in the form of a salad with chicken and mushrooms I sauteed in green onion and garlic teriyaki sauce (I love that stuff so much; more, even, than a basket of downy puppies). Also included in the salad was diced watermelon, goat cheese, mixed greens, grape tomatoes, and sliced onion. It was so good, I'm going to part two the meal tomorrow night. This I state with absolute conviction.

A list of things that make me gleeful:

1.The smell of Play-Doh. You probably won't believe it, but I just took a whiff of some not five minutes ago. It's a wonderful scent.

2. Reading from The Wind In The Keyhole. Just being back with Roland and his ka-tet has been mighty satisfying. I'm still not deep into the story yet, but I'm confident it will be a good one. And when I heard about the movies and HBO series based on the Dark Tower books, I almost spit up all over my bib, just like a dopey toddler. And when I heard Javier Bardem was slated to portray Roland, well I near orgasmed my eyeballs right out of their sockets. Can't say I picture him in the role, but it's Javier Bardem, son! Sign me up.


3. Some relationships flutter away, errant feathers in the night. Others end suddenly and poorly. Some remain, but peripherally. Others coalesce into something stronger, more special. The latter can be said about my relationship with Kreg, which, while always being close, was marred with discord here and there. We've known each other a long time and, consequently, there have been ups and downs. We've gotten through the discord, the bumps, and we've come to a place that feels airy, honest, and fulfilling. Still, I plan on killing him dead when next I see the new moon with the old moon in her arm

3. Laying down with Missy D and petting her lovingly. She's always so relaxed, being in her presence is like being near a Yogi.

4. Figuring out a way to watch season 4 of Breaking Bad (Gus, you are a stone cold mother fucker!). Oh, and let's not forget about being able to watch Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead,....wow, didn't realize I was into all these shows. And there are more I didn't list. No, not Glee, wise guy! I ain't no gleek.

5. Rufus Wainwright's new album is out! Hellz yeah!

5. Guns


--
Today was a good one. I've been changing, for the better I think. A shift in consciousness.Expansion. It's been happening for a while, but slowly. That's the way it is for me; I'm not a rocket (but I do have something similar in my underpants. Holla!)

With that, children, I will venture off to other things.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dear God do I hope that the moon you speak of is nigh! For as wonderful as YOUR relationship with Kreg may be I can hardly stand him and his endless prattling about the government and how it's wasting our money! So please, if there is some kind of offering that you could give the gods to make it so do it now and save me the trouble of killing Kreg myself!

Kate said...

Kevin, you silly boy you could be watching all of those shows online if only you knew how! Try websites such as sidereel.com or surfthechannel.com and others. All that you need to do is use search term: "Watch Breaking Bad Online" for example and you will find a myriad of TV websites that don't charge you to watch current and old TV shows!