Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lots and lots of pothead pixies riding around in teapot taxis

I'm having some trouble focusing this evening. Maybe I'm tired. A wild storm rolled through around three thirty this morning and gave zero fucks about waking everyone up. The thunder was mighty loud.

It's nearing the end of the week and my brain has just about had it. I'm listening to Gong, one of the very best progressive bands, particularly their early to mid seventies period. I have iffy plans concerning practicing yoga this evening. I may, but I'm thinking a night of passive intake might be the way to go. As it is, I'm writing a shitty post and am fading fast. Maybe Billy has something that will infuse some clarity in me. Maybe.

V is teaching a class but will be back soon. Should I shower? Perhaps I'll read. Maybe dully surf the internet. Oh, I don't know.

Ok, look, it's been real and all, but I'm fading even faster than I was a couple of paragraphs up. I'm sorry for the lousy content, really I am. Anyway, Gong is so fucking great. Go listen to them or something. Seriously, they've got a bit of old King Crimson, Can, Hawkwind, Frank Zappa, and a whole of their own spices. And maybe a bit of Taylor Swift? Nah.

Anyway

Time to boogie. The weekend approaches. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: