Monday, March 7, 2016

So I'll continue to continue

Veronica and I have been together six months and it has been a truly wonderful experience. She is my soul mate. We both knew this right away, before we met in the flesh. We've been inseparable since the beginning and every day has found us deeply in love, mooning over each other in milky ardor. We haven't fought or argued once. Maybe that's hard to believe - I bet it is - but it's the truth. We communicate really well among other things.

Anyway

The whole experience has been surreal. For both of us. She isn't just a part of me, she is me. There was a time earlier on in our relationship when saying such a thing would make me feel a bit self conscious for making such a bold statement, that no one would buy it, that I was just caught up in the glossy excitement of new love. Not anymore; I know what I know because I've been living it. It's been six months. Maybe we're still in our honeymoon phase. Maybe. If so, it's been a nice long one.

Time for some yoga. I've been practicing daily and bulking up some. And I'm still hustling up and down six floors of stairs four times a day. I dare say I feel more fit than I ever have. It's a nice feeling.

Alright, time is limited. It always is these days. Time to hit the mat.

No comments: