Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Old concepts go, new ones grow, all at once the world begins to love again

I'm not sure how to describe today because it's almost over and I feel like I gradually became dumber throughout it. Maybe that's not what I'm trying to say, but it's nearing midnight and, according to the logic of my opening sentence, I'm at my dumbest. Or something like that. In addition to the dumbness, everything grew monochromatic and dull as the day progressed. We had practice tonight and it was not an inspired one. Who knows why; probably a bunch of factors. I'll monitor the situation closely. To conclude this paragraph, it was a day I kind of hope oozes from my memory hole forever. Maybe it's because it's a hump day. Could be that pregnant looking moon.

Anyway

It's late and I'm going to be brief. Felt like checking in, though. So, yeah, here I am.

Anyway

Andrew, the new roommate keeps to himself pretty much. He's in his room all the time and keeps conversations briefer than this post will be. While a little social interaction would be preferable, he's pretty much what I hoped for. He's quiet, paid his rent on time....What's not to like?

Alright, pups. I'll try to be more consistent here.

Cheers!

No comments: