Saturday, June 20, 2015

Are you going away with no word of farewell, will there be not a trace for me to find

I haven't been playing music much lately, but I'm coming back around to it. It was a good several weeks before I picked up a guitar. Why, I'm not exactly sure. Well, if I ruminate on it, and I have a little, I can come up with a few reasons, but here is not the forum for such things. Why, sure it is, you say, but whatever.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not meant to get this tattoo. Seriously, out of the blue, I keep getting saddled with more expenses. I was hoping to have had it already, but now it's looking like it won't happen for at least the next several weeks, maybe longer. Who knows, maybe the gods will favor me and a way will be found sooner. Michelle showed us her beautiful new work in progress chest tattoo last night at practice and it got me pining; ah, patience, young man. Patience.

I've been communicating pretty regularly with Rachel, the woman I met through Tinder. So far it's only been through text; hopefully we'll meet up soon. I'd been feeling pretty positive about the dating situation, but lately I've been reminded in multitudinous ways that perhaps, due mostly to my financial situation and other hang ups, I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. Oh, I don't know; not trying to be negative, but it is what it is, to use an incredibly over used phrase.

Seems like even the simplest things get all muddied up and convoluted. You know what, I'm not liking where this post is headed. I've been eating healthier than ever, meditating and practicing yoga regularly, going for long walks, haven't smoked pot in weeks, meeting new women, but yet I feel lonely, empty. Well, that's right now. This too shall pass. Or something like that.

Ok, well time to put a stop to this. I'm supposed to be practicing with Pat today, but something tells me he's going to bail. We'll see. If not, I'll figure something else out. I will not be sedentary, that is for damn sure. I'll get active, which is the most effective way out of the doldrums.

Take that to the bank, motherfuckers!

No comments: