Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Doctor pays a visit every day, I keep asking for my dad, he must think I'm going mad

I started using the Tinder dating app over the weekend. Real user friendly and took almost no effort to launch. I've had a few matches and have been in contact with one of them, but a lot of the profiles I'm seeing don't interest me very much. That's what I get for being such a freak of nature. Or something like that.

We'll see how it goes. If something good comes out of it, great. If not, that's fine, too. I will live on. I've been having daily email contact with Jennifer, the woman I met when she interviewed for the apartment. I think eventually we'll meet up, but she's going through a divorce and doesn't wants to keep contact on the DL until things clear up. Fine with me. I'm not too invested at this point, although her recent emails have been a bit steamier and that's not such a bad thing. Ah, distractions.

As soon as I get some cash I'm going to get that tattoo Janelle designed for me. It better happen soon or I'm going to be real pouty. Maybe I'll put together a kickstarter campaign.

Another short post  - my apologies - but I've got shit to do, son!

Peace out.

No comments: