Friday, October 4, 2013

Maybe she thinks so, but just doesn't say so

Almost finished Wolves of The Calla, the fifth book of my Dark Tower re-read. It's been a treat being able to jump to the next book without having to wait a number of years for it to be published.

My desires waver this evening. All over the map and all equally potent. I'm feeling a strong sexual desire, but I also could work on music, or read, or watch some of Celebration Day, the Led Zepellin DVD Craig lent me (only a couple of songs in, but wasn't really feeling it - that could change). Or I could make a call or two. Go out. Lots of desires. A good problem to have, I suppose.

I'm all over the place. I apologize (kind of) if this has made you dizzy or peeved or whatever. I'll wrap it up in a jiff.

I enjoy thinking about my mom's dog, Mimi. She's so effin cute. You'd have to have the most evil ichor run through your veins to think otherwise. And she's made my mother's life a happier place. Anyway, I like having her sit on my lap while I pet and hug her.

Just because you haven't asked, I should point out that I'm listening to Amon Tobin's Supermodified, which is one of my favorite albums. Janelle turned me on to him back in the day when I was exploring electronic music. I remember getting the album in the summer and listening to it during long walks on the sandbars of the Biddeford pools. It's possible I did this high as fuck.

Well, I suppose I'm done with you. I'll keep you in my thoughts, faithful readers. And maybe one of you I'll see in a sexy rumination.

 Don't be alarmed, child. I'm a craftsman.


No comments: