Sunday, June 23, 2013

I just talked to Jesus, he said "What up, Yeesus?"

Evangeline had a party here last night but I missed it. It's okay - I'm sure it was fun - but it didn't seem as if it was going to be my vibe so I made myself scarce. I ended up going out for Greek food with Spira, Jonathan and Viboo. The meal and the company were exceptional. Jonathan and Viboo (I'm sure I'm spelling his name wrong) are fun to be around and are a great couple.  Most of the meal was spent laughing.

Afterward, Spira and I headed back to our place and met up with Craig. Always nice hanging out with two of my favorite people. Along with Missy D, we hung out on a grassy hill top in the park behind Spira's condo and watched the inflated, almost Super Moon. Nice breeze, clear skies - a lovely night to hang outside.

I crashed at Spira's. I stayed up really late and woke up early. I'm surprised. I had spent most of Saturday landscaping at my grandmother's house and before that, I practiced yoga. I was fairly spent by the time I arrived at Spira's. So, yeah, I stayed up late (I watched The Avengers until about two in the morning and then listened to a John Keel lecture about the Men In Black phenomenon until three-ish) which explains why today has been a lazy day.

Alright, I'm thinking about working on some songs and wondering if Close Encounters of The Third Kind will be on the docket for tonight's festivities. Sure, why not?

Peace, my brothers and sisters.

No comments: