Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The wind it was howling and the snow was outrageous

A quick post but I wanted to check in. You know, let you know I'm still breathing that sweet, sweet air. Or something like that. So, yeah, bye....

Too quick. You need and deserve more substance. Let's see.....

Oh, I know, let's talk about politics. Boy, that Mitt Romney, he's a real jerk, eh? Oh, and that Rick Santorum? Yeah, he's a jerk, too. And don't think Newt Gingrich is not a jerk, because he is. Obama? He's a jerk, too. Ron Paul? A jerk. All jerks. Let's move on to religion.

Lots of raping going on. Nobody gives that much of a shit. Now, let's see what's going on in sports.

Jeremy Lin. He's a basketball player that has become famous really quickly.

That covers everything. As for me, I'm off to rehearse for tomorrow's show. There is more to cover, but it'll have to wait for the next post.

One more thing: I feel like making love. I fear it will have to be achieved by my one-sies if I expect it to happen tonight. Don't pity me.

Until we meet again, keep smiling and caress each and every person you come into contact with, for they are you and you are they and I am the walrus.

No comments: