Thursday, February 23, 2012

I said a quick prayer till I was satisfied, then I rode on to find Isis just to tell her I love her

It is very late and I should be in bed but I need to wind down a bit first. I imagine I'll sleep deeply, given how horribly early I woke up this morning (Today, it was a little after six. Not planned) and how late I'll be going to bed. Tomorrow is Friday; I'll get through the day just fine, I imagine, and I'll have the weekend to recover, if that's what needs to happen.

Fun night with good friends. Played a show with Foley's band. Got to see some old friends I don't often get to see. My set went well, and by well I mean no one was really paying attention and I could barely hear myself but damn if it wasn't one of the funnest ones I've played. Midway through between songs I started .....

Ok, I'm in need to go to bed. Sorry, but this will have to be continued. When we reconvene, I will touch upon the night, like inviting Leesa up to the mic to improv a song with me about the cops outside which also had to do with our friend Mike somehow. It may be possible that I'll discuss my discussion with Sarah about Downton Abbey ( I've been bouncing around the idea of devoting an entire post about the show) and Carl Sagan. And maybe I'll give a forthright and possibly intriguing assessment of how my cover of Isis went. It might even be titillating.

Alright, sleep well, my precious angels. Dream the dream that is ancient and your birthright; the only dream there is. For it is there where you reside outside of space and time, in the realm of eternal bliss. I hope to join you there momentarily. I will fall asleep to thoughts about my Jacques Vallee book arriving in the mail and the very intriguing new trail cam shot of a possible sasquatch that was released today.

Until next time.....

No comments: