Friday, October 24, 2014

In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps churning

Friday is here and so am I, back to deliver what I'm sure will be an award-winning post. Time will tell. Well, let's get on with it. It occurred to me during the week that I've been neglectful of reader (virtual) mail; I decided to address some of it in an effort to be more accommodating to you my loyal readers. Let's begin.


You seem to like music. What have you been listening to?
-Coralndubs

Here's a sampling, Coralndubs.

1. Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick
2. Grizzly Bear's Friends
3. Department of Eagle's In Ear Park
4. Badfinger's Straight Up
4 The Who's The Who By Numbers
5. Patrick Watson's Adventures In Your Own Backyard 
6.  The Budos Band's Burnt Offering 

I've also been listening to the small voice within.


Glad to hear you went ahead and got tattoos. Will you get more in the future or is this it?
-Mythmaker09

I am most definitely going to get more. Probably a half sleeve on at least one arm. Just have to decide what I want and put aside some money. I'll be spending more next time around, to be sure.


I used to like reading about The Shitter. You didn't write about him too much to begin with, but then you quit entirely. Can you give me an update?
-Tammi-doe-a-deer11

The Shitter has upped his game. He's constantly in the bathroom shitting. If I'm in the men's room with him at least four times a day and he's shitting every time (trust me, he's shitting - my ears and nose can attest to that) , that's a lot of shitting! And those are just the times I'm aware of; I have to assume he's in the bathroom shitting when I'm not around. Dude, maybe you should change your diet.


One change you've made that has paid off. Go!
-Rusty00

A little over a year ago, I stopped listening to the radio, particularly sports radio. I don't know why it took me so long. What a waste of fucking time that was.



It's late so I'm going to have to finish these another time.


Peace, lovers

No comments: