Thursday, August 15, 2013

Well, it may just be a lunatic you're looking for

I'm house sitting for Spira and typing away on a keyboard that had juice spilled on it not long ago. This means each word is a bitch to get out. Consequently, this will be a short post. 

I've got the next few days off and I hope to get some music written and recorded. Also, there will be some quality time with Missy D. And since Spira has Netflix and HBO On The Go, I'll be watching stuff like The Sopranos, Girls, Game of Thrones, The Descendants, and probably more. All potentially distracting me from music; I'll need to be focused. Spira has the Cadillac of yoga mats - it weighs about five pounds, is roomy, and offers terrific traction. I've used it a couple of times already. When I can afford one like it, I'll dish out the cash. It's a great ride.

Ok, this keyboard is too much. I'm out of here, bitches.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Kevin, if you haven't already, watch "Silver Linings Playbook" ~Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Robert De Niro to boot! I've seen it twice now and it's excellent!