Monday, May 2, 2016

Seems to me, you don't want to talk about it

I suppose I'd be better served typing this on my laptop what with all of my PC's issues, but here I am trudging through. Anyway, the issues are mere annoyances, like the persistent overworked fan in my tower that is fucking annoying but tolerable, and I can abide for a bit longer.

A lot going on but I don't have time to cover it all. I know, this is the tale of practically every post. What can I say, my time is limited these days. We've been busy, V and I, and free time to do things like post in a blog has been rare.

In addition to planning a wedding, which, as you're probably aware, takes no small effort, we've been house sitting, riding bikes (got mine last weekend; it'd been way too long), visiting friends and family, plotting tattoos, working, house cleaning (we're the only ones who ever do it), looking for pets, and planning for upcoming retreats. In the midst of all that, I'm trying to find time to create music. Hasn't been easy, but I'm doing it.

Anyway


I need to split. Forgive the short, boring, unnecessary post. Better than nothing, right? Right?

Okay, then. Bye!

No comments: