Monday, October 26, 2015

Hustle bones coming out my mouth

A great weekend. V and I took a relaxed approach to it; we walked to Union Sq. Saturday morning and got some doughnuts at Union Sq. Doughnuts  (salted caramel and bourbon was a highlight, but they all were) and coffee at Bloc 11.We lounged around the remainder of the day. I worked on music, we read, pursued amorous impulses,etc. Later on, we went out for dumplings and soup, visited our local adult store, hit Whole Foods for some supplies and baked treats (it was a decadent day it seems).

We talked about where we might like to move to in the spring and hashed out wedding ideas (didn't take long to arrive at what we want). We're so well matched; our decision making is smoother and quicker than I've experienced with anyone else. Ever.

Last night we sat and listened to the new Julia Holter record (holy shit it's transcendent!) and made a tasty lentil soup. We're passing two months as a couple and each day we love each other more.If this is the honeymoon period, I'm glad we took an extended one. I know at least a couple of you do not want to hear any of this, are not happy for my situation, but I don't really care. I'm with the love of my life and don't have time for what the kids like to call haters.

Oh, I could go on.

Time is short, though, so I'm out of here.

Bye, lovers!

No comments: