Friday, October 23, 2015

All I want to do is get high on the beach

It's a slow day at work and here I am writing a blog. Bad boy, but not too bad; I'm spacing this out and not stealing too much company time all at once.At least that's how I'm choosing to rationalize it.

Anyway

It's been a while since my last post. Being in a relationship, a full time for reals one, has shaken up my routine. Not in a bad way, no, but coming from years of bachelorhood, it's been an adjustment. Hence the infrequent posts. Well, there's also been a general lack of motivation to keep this blog going, I must admit. Don't despair, readers, I'm here now and all is right in the universe. Or not. Who am I to say?

Amanda works at my office now or, more aptly put, again. She used to work here years ago and now she's back. It's been great having her here. Lots of laughs, etc.Ah, but when the winter is over, things will be different.

Veronica is making a meal of white fish, roasted sweet potatoes, and sauteed spinach tonight. Should be ready by the time I walk into the door. It's a great thing having a partner who is a chef among other things. I've been eating like royalty. Not a bad way to start the weekend.

Alright, I'm going to wrap this up. Don't feel right doing this at work so....

I'll be back, lovers. Ciao!


No comments: