Thursday, December 6, 2012

Must be like the genesis of rhythm

I just discovered it's Yoko who sings "Birthdayyyyyyy" after Paul's "I would like you to dance" and "take a ch-ch-ch-chance" throughout the song "Birthday". I love The White Album, especially its warm production. Every instrument sounds amazing. I was just listening to some Daniel Rossen and nodded in approval. "Well, played, Danny Boy", I said aloud. "You love The White Album as much as I do."

Sexy Sadie, she's the latest and the greatest of them all....Ah, what a song. I sing along as I type. The Beatles still occupy the throne. But you know that.

I wasn't terribly put out, but not much came easy today. One step procedures became frustrating medusas; but they were handled and, if you'll forgive the slightest pat on the back, they were handled like a champ. By me. A foreign entity, unsolicited but not unwanted, entered my being as a feeling faintly recalled. What was it? Yes, I have it now: it was resourcefulness. Unbidden, it arrived early in the day and every hurdle I faced was handled, as I say above, like a champ. I fear it has left me, though. If so, will it ever return?

Oh, I don't know. Bye.


No comments: